PTA offers two versions of this important class depending on type of construction activity.
- Infection Control Practices in Healthcare Construction: 8-Hour
- Infection Control Practices in Healthcare Construction: 24-Hour
Dangerous Goods Transportation and RCRA Large Quantity Generator Courses
- DOT Basic Hazmat Employee
- Dangerous Goods By Air, International Air Transport Assoc. (IATA)
- Transporting Dangerous Goods by Vessel (IMDG)
- RCRA LQG Requirements
Hazardous Materials and Construction Industry Safety Courses.
- Construction Hazard Awareness (10 hr.)
- Construction Hazard Awareness (30 hr.)
- HAZWOPER Annual Update
- 8-Hour First Responder Operations Level
- 24-Hour First Responder Technician level
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Awareness
- Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- Industrial Forklift Operator Training
AHERA/ASHARA Required Training Courses and More.
- Building Inspector
- Building Inspector Annual Update
- Contractor/Supervisor Annual Update
- Management Planner
- Management Planner Annual Update
- Project Designer
- Project Designer Annual Update
- Worker Annual Update
- NIOSH 582 Equivalency Training
- West Virginia Clearance Air Monitor
- West Virginia Clearance Air Monitor Annual Update
Certified Renovator and Abatement Related Training Courses.